Teacher Mini-Grant Program
Teacher Mini Grants
The Teacher Mini-Grant Program supports the implementation of lessons that meet the Strategic Plan Goals and Objectives of the Ceres Unified School District.
The Teacher Mini-Grant Program is available to all pre-school, elementary, middle, high school and adult education teachers of the Ceres Unified School District.
The CUSD Foundation will grant awards of $500 each to individual applicants or $800 for group applicants (2 or more teachers) submitting mini-grant proposals that best address the purpose of the Foundation.
An applicant may request materials or actual dollar funding to address the proposed need. For example, a science teacher may request science equipment that could be purchased. Such equipment could also come from a donation from a local business that has the requested item.
Special Note: Items not funded by the Teacher Mini-Grant include: food, computers, fax machines or other technology related equipment.
Teacher Mini-Grant Awarded Projects
Foundation Board members will review each application based on the following criteria.
- Completeness of application form.
- Evidence of linkage to at least one (1) CUSD Strategic Plan Goal/Objective. Priority is given to those applications that focus on Language Arts and Math.
- Evidence of school site principal approval.
- Evidence of logical and reasonable budget expenses.
- Complete the Teacher Mini Grant Application (typed or handwritten).
- Click here to download the Teacher Mini Grant Application 2012-2013
Click here to download the CUSD Foundation Grant Program Application Guidelines 2012-2013
Project End Report Instructions
A Project End Report is required for all grant recipients. The report is due by the end of the school year within which the grant was awarded. For example: grant was awarded September 2010, report is due May 2011.
All Project End Reports must be electronically submitted to Dr. Mary Jones via email at email@example.com with a copy provided to Julie Lynn Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. To download the Project End Report, click here.